Need Free Bellflower Termite Inspections? No Problem!
Think of the last time your home was inspected for termites. Not coming to mind? Well, there’s a good chance you could use another one.
You see, statistically most of us are going to come across a termite infestation at one point in our lives, and depending on the species that gets to your home, they can attack in variety of different ways: by latching on to your foundation wood or your attic or crawlspace wood, among many other points of invasion. Wouldn’t it make you feel safer and more secure to get an expert inspection, before the damage gets too severe?
That’s where Mariners Pest Control comes in. We’ve completed over 100,000 free, thorough inspections for Los Angeles County residents who call us in desperation, asking us to come inspect their home. That’s what we give back to our community.
What to Expect From Your Inspection
When you call the experts from Mariners Pest Control to complete our thorough inspection of your Bellflower, California home, here’s what you should expect that we’ll check for:
- termite pinholes
- discarded wings and visible swarmers
- mud in your construction joints
- mud tubes around the commercial or residential property
If you don’t have an infestation, you’re not done. We’ll tell you how to avoid them in the future.
- Keep excess moisture out of your foundation, attic and crawlspaces using a dehumidifier.
- Don’t let planting beds make direct contact with wood on the structure of your home.
- Don’t store firewood too close to your basement or other foundational walls. Store it far from your home under a tarp.
Worried that your Bellflower, CA home doesn’t meet the qualifications for our free inspections? Don’t worry, it does! We inspect:
- Commercial businesses
- Residential properties
- Rental properties
- And anything else you can think of!
What Do We Do When We Find an Infestation in Your Bellflower, CA Home?
First, we keep you from panicking. Second, we connect you to our timely extermination and repair services:
- Extermination: Using the latest and best in termite control products, we completely eliminate active populations of the infestation and get you started in the right direction.
- Repair: Our specialty is in dry rot and wood damage repair, but when we’re done, you won’t have any recollection that there was ever a problem.
Call Mariners Pest Control at 888-945-2847 or go online and fill out our simple contact form.