Free Lancaster, CA Termite Inspections
At Mariners Pest Control, we often get the same question from our clients, over and over: “why do you offer so many inspections, and why are they all free?”
Our simple answer is that we enjoy giving back to residents of the Los Angeles County area, and we know that if we find an infestation, their homes and offices are in serious trouble.
Mariners Pest Control has delivered top-notch, timely pest control solutions to over 100,000 residents throughout Northern California, following our free inspection. When you schedule members of our team to come out and deliver our unmatched inspection services, here’s precisely what we’ll look for:
- Termite mud tubes in your walls and construction joints
- Termite pinholes in your wood walls and wood piles
- Frass (termite droppings) around your property
- Evidence of swarmers and discarded wings
If we find an infestation present in your home, we’ll discuss your options and get you on the road to freedom from these pests!
Eradicating Termites in Lancaster Has Never Been Easier!
You used to have to call one company to inspect your home for termites, another to exterminate them, and a third to repair the damage left by the termites (and the second company).
No more hassle; get all your services in one convenient place with the whole array offered by us. Here are some of the services we offer to our Lancaster customers, in addition to our thorough inspections:
- Extermination: Using the latest and best in termite control products, we completely eliminate active populations of the infestation and get you started in the right direction.
- Repair: Our specialty is in dry rot and wood damage repair, but when we’re done, you won’t have any recollection that there was ever a problem (with termites OR exterminators).
The Cold, Hard Truth About Termites
Especially in California, termites are basically the only constant. We’re lucky if we don’t encounter them in one of our homes at least once in our lives, so isn’t it better to be prepared?
Here’s the bad news: if you take a claim for termite damage to your insurance provider, they’ll probably laugh you right out of their office. Despite the fact that termites are responsible for more damage than the most common natural disasters combined, insurance companies are often leaving their clients to handle infestations out-of-pocket.
What do you have to lose? To learn more about Mariners Pest Control and to get a free inspection, call 888-945-2847 or go to our contact page to submit your request for a free termite inspection.
We are proud to serve Orange County, Los Angeles, and San Diego since 2005!